Sunday, October 31, 2010

Before and After Baby Showers

We are so lucky to have such great friends and a loving family. Here are some shots from our baby showers.

Our first shower was given to us by our good friends Michelle, Jen, Jane, and Nancy. Nancy isn't pictured, but she surprised us by flying in from Denver! I was still pregnant for this one!

 The Hostesses, Jen and Michelle.

 YUM!
 Gene managed to draw on the sofa! You better get it out!
Another hostess, Jane. She was the winner of the onesie decorating contest and the reason why we decided to call our blog "The Super Mercados".

Our second shower was given to us by our moms and sisters. This one was scheduled while I was pregnant, but the boys arrived before it happened. In fact, Oliver came home on the same day. So, Keith had to stay home with him, while I attended the party. Sorry Ollie...I know you wanted to crash this party, but it's too early for you to be out!
 More yummy cake!

 Angelica and Diana running the fun games!

 Presents!

 
Thank you everyone for all the gifts! But the BEST give ever were these precious boys.....
Andrew and Oliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment